An invitation to a global learning community designed to prepare high school aged students with essential technology awareness concepts.
- 1 hour small group + personalized connections with One World Facilitator, Jack Zaccara, who has over 30 years of teaching experience.
- Series of 8 comprehensive lessons to enrich foundational technology awareness skills, including dialogue and debate about the future of humankind.
- Discussions around Singularity, Moore’s Law, Quantum Computing, AI, Robotics, Genome Sequencing, and Exponential Change.
- Connections with other One World students across the globe to build a global network.
- Amplify your college application and admission’s resume.
- Certificate of completion