An invitation to a global learning community designed to prepare high school aged students with important financial literacy skills.
- 1 hour small group + 30 minute coaching session with One World Facilitators, including Joe Carvin, who has over 30 years of experience on Wall Street.
- Series of 8 comprehensive lessons to enrich foundational financial literacy skills, including stock market trading, new economy concepts, and career readiness.
- Participate in a virtual trading contest to decide how to invest $100,000 of play money.
- Connections with other One World students across the globe to build a global network.
- Amplify your college application and admission’s resume.
- Certificate of completion