We believe that internalizing and integrating a strong set of core values has always been an essential part of life success. As the pace of change accelerates in an increasingly interconnected world, character doesn’t just matter, character matter most.
CORE VIRTUE #1: RESPECT
- I have respect for myself. I am lovable and capable.
- I will treat everyone with respect.What does respect look like?
What does respect sound like?
How might respect look differently in a different culture?
CORE VIRTUE #2: RESPONSIBILITY
- I have the ability to choose my response in any situation.
- I own my words, actions, and reactions.
- I will always keep my word and be trustworthy & honest.
CORE VIRTUE #3: EMPATHY
- I will practice active listening skills.
- I understand the interdependence of all life on Earth and will practice compassion.
- I can respect and learn from others who think differently than I do.
CORE VIRTUE #4: EFFORT
- Hard work and persistence will help me succeed in life.
- I will become the best I can be at whatever I do.
- I am in charge of my dreams and my destiny and will learn from my mistakes.
CORE VIRTUE #5: CITIZENSHIP
- I can work to improve my school, community, nation, and world.
- I can make a difference.
- I can be a role model of positive civic behavior.
CORE VIRTUE #6: INTEGRITY
- I am one with myself, my community and my world.
- Living Oneness