John P. O’Donnell is a sophisticated negotiator and skilled legal advocate with more than 30 years of experience in complex business and real estate transactions, including purchase and sale transactions, organization and management of real estate owning entities, real estate financing and syndication, commercial leasing, including office building, retail store and shopping center leases; corporate organization (both U.S. and offshore) including establishment of European subsidiaries for U.S. entities, business acquisitions and divestitures; management of cross border business transactions and estates; commercial litigation trial practice in United States Federal and State courts and United Kingdom courts in commercial and maritime litigation and commercial and maritime arbitrations.
John attended the London School of Economics and Political Science where he received a Bachelor of Laws (Honors).
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
- State of New York
- United Kingdom: Bar of England and Wales
- American Bar Association