The following positions are available for employment in the new ASPIRES/ASPIRA After School Program:
One World is seeking aspiring educators interested in participating in a cutting-edge after-school enrichment program. The One World enrichment program helps students flourish, achieving their best version of themselves, using various growth mindset strategies to help build: Global Competence, SEL/Character excellence, Life and Leadership skills and Kahn Academy inspired academic reinforcement. Curricula and Educational Leadership teams are already in place.
We need instructors who are willing to deploy innovative teaching strategies in an after-school environment.
The program runs five days per week. Program dates are October/November 2021 – June 18, 2022.
- Instructors are expected to arrive at their teaching site 15 minutes prior to the start of their classes for “set up”, and remain on site for 15 minutes afterwards to “clean up”.
- Instructors must commit to at least 2 days per week for the full program year (Oct/Nov 2021 – June 18, 2022)
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
- All hired individuals are required to participate in a two night/3 hour per night, One World Training program. This is a mandatory part of your employment. Every effort will be made to schedule the training immediately following the work day and meal will be provided for all participants. An honorarium will be paid for your attendance.
- All personnel will be asked to certify that they have been fingerprinted and cleared through the District in order to work in this program and that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19 or, in the absence of vaccinations, will agree to abide by all COVID-19 procedures specified by the District (weekly testing) and the New York State Health Department.
- 3:45 pm to 5:45 pm, two – five days per week.
- $25-$40/Hour (dependent on experience)
- Certified Teachers – contract rate
Submit questions or your resume/CV describing previous experience to email@example.com
Per our agreement with the PCSD, ALL personnel will be paid through the Port Chester Council for the Arts, Inc.; therefore, no district benefits (retirement, etc.) will apply to this employment.